Want to know a little more about our policies?
Read through our processes below. Or, If you have a specific question that isn't answered, please contact us!
Terms and Conditions
BY SUBMITTING A REPAIR WITH IP PARTNERS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
IPP PARTNERS STANDARD TERMS OF SALE
All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGMENT.
Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by the
placement of a repair to IP Partners Pty Ltd
- The Customer agrees that any dispute with IP Partners Pty Ltd arising out of the Customer’s purchase from IP Partners Pty Ltd shall be brought by the customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the Australia; and the Customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that IP Partners Pty Ltd agreement to sell and deliver products to the customer is dependent on this provision.
- PURCHASE PRICE.
- Prices are listed in IP Partners Pty Ltd advertisements and web site are subject to change without notice. Prices for certain governmental, corporate, and institutional customers may be set forth in a bid or other written agreement between the parties.
- Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with IP Partners Pty Ltd Accounts Department. In such case, payment terms shall be as set forth in the credit agreement.
- SHIPPING TERMS.
IP Partners Pty Ltd will arrange shipping with the various freight Carriers available to us, the costs associated are the responsibility of the school or end user. For any products sold/repaired that are damaged, lost, or stolen in transit to Customer, an insurance process must be followed by IP Partners Pty Ltd. Delivery times are estimates only and IP Partners Pty Ltd shall not be liable for delays.
- VENDOR LICENSE AGREEMENTS.
Customer agrees to abide by all license provisions or end user agreement imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
- LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
- IP Partners Pty Ltd warrants that it has good title to the hardware Products it sells, and that it has proper authority to license the software Products it distributes.
- IP Partners Pty Ltd does not warrant the performance or integrity of any Product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers or software publishers provide with their respective Products.
- IP Partners Pty Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL IP PARTNERS PTY LTD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S OR PUBLISHER’S END USER WARRANTY ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL IP PARTNERS PTY LT’s LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM IP PARTNERS PTY LTD. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION ARE INTEGRAL TO THIS ORDER. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY. CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Returns of Products are subject to IP Partners Pty Ltd ‘s current return policies, which are set forth on this web site, subject to any additional or lesser return rights adopted by the manufacturer or publisher.
- EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT.
These Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the Customer and IP Partners Pty Ltd for the matters set forth herein, and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth IP Partners Pty Ltd invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in Customers’ purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect.
- These Terms of Sale and any transactions made under them shall be interpreted by and be subject to the laws of “The Office of Consumer and Business Affairs” and the Australian Government. Any Dispute the prevailing party in any such dispute shall be entitled to costs including attorney’s fees.
- In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- IP Partners Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
- These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by IP Partners Pty Ltd without notice, and are current as of the date of the web site. Please refer to the current web site.
- ABANDONMENT POLICY
After IP Partners Pty Ltd receives a device for repair, the customer will be contacted by a representative with a price quote to repair the product. If the customer does not respond by phone or email within 90 days, the customer’s product is considered abandoned and becomes the property of IP Partners Pty Ltd. IP Partners Pty Ltd will recycle the customer’s product at our sole discretion and there will be no additional charges for the disposal or recycling of the customer’s product. All Data will be LOST and NOT recoverable from a disposed device
- SERVICE AND PARTS
Manufactures does not IP Partners Pty Ltd or any other entities to perform warranty work. IP Partners Pty Ltd may sometimes NOT be able to procure ORGINIAL and UNUSED replacement parts. Needless to say IP Partners Pty Ltd full warranty applies on all repairs and details listed under our Warranty section. IP Partners Pty Ltd will however, purchase quality OEM parts where possible. Where NOT possible, IP Partners Pty Ltd will purchase and use high-quality and fully tested parts. IP Partners Pty Ltd stands by the quality of its parts and products, and as such, we warranty all parts and services that we sell.
HOW IS A PRODUCT DELIVERED?
Repairs are delivered via one of the many carriers IP Partners Pty Ltd use . A Signature is required on the return of your repaired device.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY REPAIR?
Once a repair leaves IP Partners Pty Ltd it typically takes 1-3 days to receive it . Public holidays and Weekends need to be taken into account when calculating freight times.
*Rural addresses might take longer.
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY ORDER SHIPPED?
IP Partners Pty Ltd can arrange repairs to be shipped anywhere in Australia. Permission VIA email to accept change of freight address and any costs incurred will be required.
WHO PAYS FOR THE COST OF FREIGHT?
IP Partners Pty Ltd will arrange shipping with the various freight Carriers available to us, the costs associated are the responsibility of the school or end user. Unless otherwise organised by IP Partners Pty Ltd
DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY PACKAGE?
Yes, you will need to sign for the collection of your repair. (NOTE: IP PARTNERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STOLEN REPAIRS THROUGH FREIGHT)
WILL I RECEIVE MY OWN PACKAGING BACK IF I DECIDE TO SHIP IT IN MYSELF?
We will determine, at our discretion, whether your packaging is safe to ship back to you. We use our very own protective and insured boxes so that your shipment arrives as safely as possible. In other words, you might not get your original packaging back.
I DON’T HAVE A BOX!
IP Partners Pty Ltd and the freight carriers we will NOT accept any goods unless correction packaged.
PACKAGING YOUR MACBOOK CORRECTLY FOR SHIPPING
The school or end user much ensure a repair is freighted to us in correct packaging.
IP Partners Pty Ltd will not take ANY responsibility for devices damaged in freight due to incorrect or inadequate packaging.
Products sold as NEW are warranted by the manufacturer. You are entitled to the manufacturer’s limited express warranty, if any, that accompanies the product. IP Partners Pty Ltd makes no additional or independent warranty. All warranty claims must be made through the product manufacturer, not through IP Partners Pty Ltd. All products sold as DEMO carry the remainder of the manufacturer’s warranty.
All products sold as REFURBISHED or USED HARDWARE are sold “AS IS” unless otherwise stated. If IP Partners Pty Ltd state a warranty, then IP Partners Pty Ltd will repair and or replace. A REFURBISHED product containing manufacturing defects so long as the product is returned in its original shipping materials to IP Partners Pty Ltd within the warranty period. This warranty is made only to the purchaser whose name appears on the original invoice, is non-transferable, and void if resold. Service by a non-approved technician voids any IP Partners Pty Ltd warranty. If IP Partners Pty Ltd accepts product for repair of manufacturing defect, but discovers that the problems are unrelated to manufacturing defects, or caused through service by a non-approved technician, buyer agrees to pay IP Partners Pty Ltd $130ex per hour for such repairs. No merchandise will be accepted for repair or replacement without prior Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). To obtain an RMA click “Returns” at the bottom of this page.
IP Partners Pty Ltd disclaims all express or implied warranties regarding the merchantability and fitness of the products you have purchased for any particular purpose. IP Partners Pty Ltd makes no warranties that the products you have purchased are compatible with any particular software or non-liquiddamage.com.au equipment. Liquiddamage.com.au is not responsible for any damage, problems, or data loss resulting from software, hardware failure, or non- IP Partners Pty Ltd equipment placed by Customer on liquiddamage.com.au product. Installation or service by a non-approved technician voids any and all warranties, expressed or implied. IP Partners Pty Ltd shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages; the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
WHAT IF I SENT MY PRODUCT IN FOR REPAIR AND IT’S STILL NOT WORKING, OR IT STOPPED WORKING?
No problem! As long as the product falls under our warranty period, you just need to start by clicking the “Returns” link at the bottom of every page on our site.
WHO PAYS FOR RETURN SHIPPING IF I HAVE TO SEND MY PRODUCT BACK IN?
If you had an item repaired by our techs, IP Partners Pty Ltd pay for the return shipping back to the school or end user. IP Partners Pty Ltd will only pay for the return of a device that is within the warranty period. You just need to start by clicking the “Returns” link at the bottom of every page on our site.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD ON MY REPAIR?
Our warranty is 6 Months standard but for certain repairs may be longer. Please refer to the individual service you are purchasing for the exact warranty period of your repair. ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR PRODUCT FULLY UPON DELIVERY